(This is an rp story that is a tie into the Dance Of The Dead Halloween event. All characters listed here are listed with player consent and knowledge.)
Dance Of The Dead Event Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9936653772
Paperwork is one of the single greatest elements of her duties that Ban dreaded. Her duties as a field Commander were less than glamorous, and the fact that she lacked someone to push paperwork on her behalf was a firm reminder as to just where she sat in the pecking order of the Forsaken military. After Varimathas’ betrayal, the Deathstalkers had largely been gutted and stripped of their privilege and utility. Today, only a few Deathstalkers retained much in the way of pomp, and those individuals she personally regarded as gifted !@# kissers who knew how to manage politics more than a dagger.
Within the Undercity proper, she returned to the ‘Rogues Quarters’ and there settled in to handle the task at hand: warrants were to be issued. The gesture of these particular warrants was shallow, just a political mask for the bare minimum sake of legality for what was to happen. Quill in hand, she consulted a collective of Intel on various persons within the Alliance. Who would she damn?
First removed from the list were the civilians, because they evoked too much of a bleeding heart complex and were not as fun to “judge”. The group of persons removed second from potential warrants were soldiers who were listed as aging, or too disabled to handle the game at hand. By the end of her sorting, Ban had a list of healthy soldiers in their prime, perfect targets to send a message with.
Quill in hand she began to write:
To all whom it may concern, following persons of the Alliance are here by marked as wanted for unlawful actions against Undercity, The Lady Sylvannas, and the Forsaken. It is preferential that they be captured alive to face trial for their misdeeds.
• Sir Nicholas Graveshire, Commander of the Grey Hand: this bestial man stands accused of engaging in ambushes on Forsaken military and civilian targets in the Silverpine area. A variety of murders are credited to this man, he is considered dangerous.
• Talrendor Nightwhisper: This man stands accused of having slaughtered a member of the Royal Apothecary Society who was engaging in peaceful field research. He is also credited with the burning of research labs, and civilian locations. Approach with caution, considered dangerous.
• Elizabeth Longstead: This woman is wanted for her sabotage, and theft of medical supplies that were being sent to the war efforts in Orgimmar. Approach with caution.
• Collar: This individual is only known by an assumed alias. He is wanted for the torture and dismemberment of a number of Forsaken, often killing Forsaken in a prolonged and exceptionally painful manner in a manner that implies he has the tendencies of a true sadist. Approach with caution, considered dangerous.
• Sir Alverdo Blackmoore: A known faithful of the Light, this man has killed Deathguards and Apothecaries in peace time. He has made use of the Light in combat to inflict special and malicious pain upon his targets. Those who survive are maimed, and endure long term suffering. Approach with caution, consult a Lightslayer if possible.
• Penthe: A bounty hunter who has taken claim to hunting Forsaken during war and peace time. Their targets include civilians and non-combatants. Approach with caution.
~Signed, Deathstalker Field Commander #1971U”
The wording was simple and direct; there was no need for grandiose conjecture. Those who read the warrant would know its true purpose, and understand that this was just a small gesture that was a part of a far grander act. Those on the list were the desired game to hunt at the coming Forsaken festivities.
It would not take long for the warrant to circulate among the hands of the Forsaken, and in turn other members of the Horde….and finally perhaps even the Alliance. Her only regret was not being able to see the reactions of the Alliance when the hollow decree reached their hands.